My Divine Assignment: To Encourage Others

A dear friend who has gone to be with the Lord once told me I was her Barnabas which Biblically means "encourager." I never saw myself like that, but as I've grown in my walk with the Lord it seems that is my desire. I hope that what I share here will be an encouragement to you as we trust the Lord - for great is His Faithfulness.

My Divine Assignment: To Encourage Others.
In Christ's Love, Shelley



KEEP His JOY IN TRIALS, TEARS & TRIUMPHS ~~ A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO COMPLETELY LOST IN God THAT A MAN MUST SEEK Him TO FIND HER ~~ Our desire to learn God's Word must be greater than our need to breathe ~~











Monday, May 30, 2011

Seek & Find

The artwork is by Jack Dawson.  It is part of his "Seek & Find" series.  I shared a link to it on Face Book Saturday.  For those who didn't see it I would ask that you follow the link at the end of this post to view the story behind it.  You will need to click on Paintings & Prints on the left side bar, then on the link under the picture "If My People" & watch the video about the painting.
     When you are at the home page, you will see a wonderful painting he's done & you might want to take the time to read about it, as well as many of the others.  I was absolutely in awe as I read about many of them.  For my teacher friends: make sure you view "School Daze" & every one view "The Passion Tree."  Actually, save the link to the home page and view them all at some point.  Don't miss the video on the "About the Artist" page.
     I hope to visit his gallery in Missouri this summer or fall, although they are very close to the area where the tornado came through.
     The artwork will speak for itself, so I have no need to write more.  Have a blessed day & be a blessing, too. 
You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13
Follow this link: Bittersweet Gallery Jack Dawson
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. They encourage me greatly. Blessings on your day.