My Divine Assignment: To Encourage Others

A dear friend who has gone to be with the Lord once told me I was her Barnabas which Biblically means "encourager." I never saw myself like that, but as I've grown in my walk with the Lord it seems that is my desire. I hope that what I share here will be an encouragement to you as we trust the Lord - for great is His Faithfulness.

My Divine Assignment: To Encourage Others.
In Christ's Love, Shelley



KEEP His JOY IN TRIALS, TEARS & TRIUMPHS ~~ A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO COMPLETELY LOST IN God THAT A MAN MUST SEEK Him TO FIND HER ~~ Our desire to learn God's Word must be greater than our need to breathe ~~











Saturday, November 19, 2011

Natural Healing

     Natural healing incorporates many things - herbal & vitamin supplements, therapeutic massages foot reflexology, & ionic detoxing foot baths.  I'm sure there are others, but these are the things I do.  And now 2 weeks later, my sinus issues are gone  My head feels much clearer which allows me to think better.  Natural healing also takes more time because it isn't covering up symptoms.  It helps the body to get rid of the "nasty" stuff it's dealing with while the supplements help nourish the organs & increase the immune system's ability for healing.
     There is a natural healing that takes place in our spiritual lives also & seems to do the same things as I've shared.  Often  the natural healing of our souls may deal with forgiveness - our need to forgive others or to seek God's forgiveness.  Sometimes it begins when we are dealing with the loss of a loved one & this process can take years -but it is still a healing process.
     In our own lives, the healing process may need to begin when we get the "nasty" stuff out - bitterness, anger, envy and, well, you know what it is for you.  I wish this was as simple as doing the foot bath - just put your feet in the water with the ionic rods & let it draw all that junk out of you.  Nope, doesn't work that way.  Yet, God will release these things from us if we seek His perspective on what seems to be keeping us from the healing we need.  I've found that when I don't feel good, I don't feel much like discussing this with God, but as my previous post explained - it doesn't matter whether I feel like it.  Do you need healing?  Take it to the Lord now.
I Peter 5:7    Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
Psalm 55:22    Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.
Acts 3:16    It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through Him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. They encourage me greatly. Blessings on your day.