My Divine Assignment: To Encourage Others

A dear friend who has gone to be with the Lord once told me I was her Barnabas which Biblically means "encourager." I never saw myself like that, but as I've grown in my walk with the Lord it seems that is my desire. I hope that what I share here will be an encouragement to you as we trust the Lord - for great is His Faithfulness.

My Divine Assignment: To Encourage Others.
In Christ's Love, Shelley



KEEP His JOY IN TRIALS, TEARS & TRIUMPHS ~~ A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO COMPLETELY LOST IN God THAT A MAN MUST SEEK Him TO FIND HER ~~ Our desire to learn God's Word must be greater than our need to breathe ~~











Friday, March 4, 2011

Pulse

Paul Newman once said, "If I have a pulse, I have a purpose."  Sometimes we often wonder what our purpose is, why are we here.  As a follower of Christ, our ultimate purpose is to draw others to Jesus Christ as their Savior & Lord.  As women, we find purpose in the responsibilities we have as daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, grand-mothers.  Often those responsibilities can be over-whelming at times, but there is a perfect Scripture that speaks to this:  I lie down & sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.  Psalm 3:5  Being a "morning person" when I get up I want to "get busy" & I put off seeking the Lord first.  Sometimes my day goes well, sometimes not.  I know that either way, when I wake, its important that My Heart Seeks Him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. They encourage me greatly. Blessings on your day.